Week 4 in Utah, Pt. 1: Bees Game

Brandon arrived from the east coast on Sunday night and once he got here, I jam packed our week together. First up, we celebrated my uncle Dave's 71st birthday at a Salt Lake Bees baseball game. Brandon and Dave sat and chatted for 9 straight innings while the rest of us....well, we also sat and chatted for 9 straight innings I suppose! But we selfied too. Pretty sure Brandon and Dave didn't self selfie.
I sure love this cousin Katie of mine. We are six months apart and I'm always better facing life knowing Katie has dealt with it (and dealt with it beautifully) before me.
Plus, she is a lover of fine fabrics! Kindred spirit, this gal. We so enjoyed our time with her and Dave at the ballpark that night. And look! She was cool enough to call in and get her dad's name on the marquee at the end of the 6th inning. So cool!
Beautiful night at the ballpark with some of my very favorite people. Happy sigh. :) (And thanks for the pictures, Jon!)

Comments

Popular Posts