Stone Bros Reunion

Our final Saturday in the west was spent up Blacksmith Fork Canyon with the extended Stone fam. We have been coming together for 10 years now, and this year was to be the final one in this particular location. It has been a fabulous run! I didn't take as many pictures as I should have this year, wanting people to enjoy being together and not be bothered by my "hey, look over here!"s. Plus, early on I got this look from Zane:
Point taken Zane! Enough is enough!
So we visited, ate yummy food, ooed and aahed over new babies and giant-sized game recreations, and of course, jumped in the creek. 
Soren had a great time with the little kids' swimming pool....well, at least until he actually STEPPED INTO said pool. Then, offended, he screamed, "Too COLD MOM! DIS WATAH TOO COLD!"
I would have taken more pictures of grown-ups, but there were all these cute kiddos around.

We are so thankful to cousin Maria and her husband Cory for hosting these past 10 years. It's always a special opportunity to reconnect with dear, dear family.  I'm so proud to be a part of this group!

Comments