Annie's Dance Recital

First "real" dance recital tonight, on a "real" stage (and a good one too, Brooks Center on campus).
She dances in three numbers; this one is my favorite.
Can you pick her out? I'll admit I can sometimes and other times I just enjoy the ensemble. I'll get position specifics (third from right at the beginning I think?) from the videographer (her pops) and add them in a little later. For now, grandparents, enjoy.

Here's a later added entry. She starts this one second from the right. Sorry about the blurriness in the middle. I videoed this, and we all know about my insufficiencies.

Comments

wyomingmom said…
We just have to see who is the most graceful and knows exactly what to do to find Annie. Thanks. I love her school. They were actually dancing ballet.

Popular Posts