I looked out the window and what did I see....

{Insert LDS primary song here}
Popcorn popping on the apricot (actually dogwood, I believe) tree!
Spring has brought us such a nice (glorious, welcome, and earlier than last year which I'm not complaining about) surprise.
Blossoms popping right before our eyes (at sunset, with the moon to boot).
Seriously, couldn't you take an armful of this stuff and make a treat?
 A popcorn ball that would make B sneeze (and sneeze and sneeze).
 (These trees are in the Bi-Lo parking lot. Bi-Lo has finally found a reason for existence, because as a grocery store, it's, um, not so much a nice surprise.)
(Also, thanks to the family for driving around, letting me take millions of popcorn pictures. TCBY for everyone.)


Comments

walt or jean said…
Makes my eyes water for more than one reason.
gaylene said…
This is too funny (and beautiful at the same time!) :D
wyomingmom said…
Beautiful. Sorry about the allergies but its beauty does give dogwood a socially acceptable reason to exist. :)
Tina said…
The popcorn better be there next week!

Popular Posts