New babies


As my mom was leaving last month, I committed myself to sending her pictures of my then-3-day-old-buddy as often as possible.
"I'll blog every day mom! Every hour!"

Well, that didn't happen, did it?

Then again as Ann Marie left, I promised her, "Don't worry, we'll keep you updated regularly on this little sweet boy! I"ll blog, I'll blog, I'll blog."

Sigh. I forgot that we would be spending these next few weeks bouncing back and forth between Corry and our summer villa :), packing when we were near my camera and cord, but far away from them when life could be documented, and too exhausted to do much else besides keep three kids alive and happy besides.

Life: it's too sneaky sometimes! Sorry, nice grandmas!

I have re-committed to take too many pictures of my baby as soon as we are settled in our new place (next week!).

Until then, I'll show you a picture of Brandon's new baby. Because turns out, I wasn't joking about the '66 cruiser. Not even a little bit.

Comments

Ann Marie said…
Not quite as cute as Soren but looks like a fine vehicle. We will look for more baby pictures when you have moved. Good luck with that.
Ann Marie said…
Not quite as cute as Soren but looks like a fine vehicle. We will look for more baby pictures when you have moved. Good luck with that.

Popular Posts