Introducing Soren

Soren

A little blurry, but dimple showing

8#-6oz
19.5"

Comments

Ann Marie said…
Beautiful baby. And a dimple! And all is well. How wonderful.
alliehoopes said…
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy! He's so adorable.
DJ said…
We'll share hair with you if you share dimples with us! My voice is coming back so I'll try to call soon
Lauren said…
Congrats! He's darling! :)
Alyson said…
We are so excited for all of you! Congrats to the whole family!
Kjerstin said…
I see Zane AND Annie in him! He's beautiful and I'm so happy for you all!
walt or jean said…
I see Eugene and Walter in him!
megfutbol said…
Congrats! He's beautiful, and I love the name.
Jacob said…
Congratulations guys!! He looks great!
Cassidi said…
You made it! I knew he had to come out sometime. He is beautiful. Congratulations mama!
Maria said…
Oh, just BEAUTIFUL! Now I need to see his mama in the shot with him. CONGRATULATIONS!
Kristen Miner said…
I did think this announcement was a little shy of words for what I normally expect from you. Sweet name for a tender boy.
Lisa Strupp said…
Congratulations! He is so cute and I love the name! I actually had a Grandpa named Soren! So, did you have him on July 2nd? If so, I'm gonna say we were in labor together. We just had a little boy on the 2nd too. Anyway, hope you are feeling fantastic! You look amazing in the pictures. Congrats again!