I'm full of different emotions today

Do you ever see a picture and it throws you into an unexpected emotion? I have had a few of those today.

For instance:

Hilarium. Is that an emotion? Is that even a word? Whatever it is, I was experiencing it today as I dressed Zane for tomorrow's "one hundred 100-yr old 1st graders" celebration. Brandon's old glasses were really the icing on the cake, wouldn't you agree? Plus that gap in the teeth, those BULGING eyes, those grandpa polyester pants I scored at goodwill. Oh. my. goodness.

Next:
Happy. Happy this girl is this girl. She's been extra sensitive of me lately. How do I know? Well, she's been regularly asking me, "Mom, are you still happy? Then why does your face look like that?" Perhaps a face-adjustment should be a part of my new year's resolutions.

**

And finally:


Overwhelmed. Overjoyed. And ALMOST over the fact that I was SURE it was a girl, but instead it's a BOY, due 4th of July.
Yeah, almost over that.

But look, he already belongs in our family. Those are his arms below, covering his face: "Please mom, no more pictures!"


details: 18 weeks today. Everything looked great in the ultrasound. Much gratitude over here.

If you come over, I warn you, I'm weepy. Be it with hilarium, happiness, or sheer overwhelmingness, I'm quite the picture at the moment. Good thing I'm in charge of the pictures that make it on this blog. :)

Comments

Maria said…
Hooray for all things blue! :)
Lauren said…
Congrats! That's so exciting. Your kids are so big and cute! Any news on where you'll be moving? A baby boy! AWESOME!!! Hope things keep going ok.
walt or jean said…
More Rosses in the world. Good name. Wonderful future.
jonstone said…
zaaaaaane! "He looks like Beaker!" says my kids. which means he looks like someone hilarious that they love. Congrats on having rad kids.
Rae said…
congrats! so happy for you, and good secret keeping!
Crystal said…
CONGRATS on boys that bring to life any costume and happy smiley girls and for a new baby boy that filled in some of the blanks from a previous post :)
Congratulations Michelle!! Very exited for you :)
Kjerstin said…
Love the "no more pictures" one! Now to the important issues...fabric!!!! What color scheme will this little guy be wrapped in? :) And, seriously, the 100 year old Zane made my day. What a kid!
Leah Southwick said…
Congratulations, Michelle! That is so exciting.
JMG said…
oh michelle!!!. . .I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Congrats! You will have a busy summer, very exciting.
jonstone said…
old man zane! still cracking me up the next day...
Annie said…
Congratulations Michelle. That is great! I am coming to Florida in March but Fort Lauderdale...so not really close to you :(
Kristen Miner said…
I knew it! The moment I saw your blog post, I thought baby. That's awesome. Best news my Google Reader has brought all year. Congrats to you and Brandon and company. Hope you are feeling well and happy. Miss you; your beauty, wisdom, and humor. Congrats again! And thank you for the holiday card. Forgive me for not returning one last year. I'll get it together soon.
Val said…
Yippee!! Congrats, Michelle!
Astyn said…
So I can tell I need to check your blog more often or I risk missing big news like this!!! Congratulations. Glad to hear there is only one in there. Your cute petite frame would surly suffer with twins. I really am so thrilled for you and Brandon. I hope you are feeling well...as well as you can while pregnant!
I am also excited to hear where you are going next year! I take it that Iowa is not in the running....drats.

Popular Posts