trend setter, etc.

Let's add 'persuasive' to Annie's list of character traits, shall we?



This next one is proof that better-than-me photographers exist, IN MY VERY HOUSE:

Brandon, was that your doing? Or do I need to take lessons from my 5-year old?

Life is busy. This week has showered me with "GOOD" things to do. How to choose? I've been excited about these:




I'm enjoying them partly because they are quick and easy, and partly because they will help me use up my fabric from last year's projects and partly because I learned how to do those snappy thingys and partly because their tininess means that I've graduated from DIAPER-BAG-SIZED needs. (and ps, if in your comments to this post you could include the phrase, "I would totally buy one of those in a boutique on Bainbridge Island," that would be bomb.)

And since this blog isn't all about me, here are my boys, headed to their first baseball game of the year last weekend. I stayed home with sleeping Annie and, you know, sewed.


May this weekend take you to a baseball game or to a sewing machine or to a bow shop!

Comments

Butlers said…
I would TOTALLY buy one of these at a boutique on Bainbridge Island!
xoxo
Jenny said…
So would I! Especially if that boutique was called Indie Banditas!
Ann Marie said…
Does Basketball count? That is what we are doing this weekend. I would buy one of your bags for a gift. They are totally fun.
Brenny said…
I would totally buy one of those at a boutique on Bainbridge Island. I actually had that thought even before you prompted. Well, except for the Bainbridge Island part...
Debbie said…
Awesome! The bags and the bows. Are you going to leave the pattern info for us wannabes? Is there any trick to those magnetic clasps? They kinda scare me...
Those pictures of Annie and friend are the cutest thing EVER! Huge smile on my face!...and I've never heard of Bainbridge Island but I was thinking Etsy. You could totally sell your stuff on Etsy- you've got a great eye for fashion and are so clever :)
Ginger said…
I giggled and giggled over the bow pictures. Cute.

I would totally buy one of those if it showed up at my door with a bill attached.

Aaahhh, baseball. Spring is in the air.
Megan said…
The love bags! Seriously, where is the pattern from? I love the fabric from the first one. So appropriate for your life in paradise. :) You're kids are adorable. I think the bow thing is hilarious!

Okay, side note: Remember "she'sync"? I had flashbacks when the song came on the radio the other day and I could still do some of the dance from the chorus. I think Dave was embarrassed for me...
Alyson said…
It is a toss up on which is my favorite part of your blog. A) Annie's persuasiveness or B)the first baseball game of THIS year. LOL!

P.S. I guess I better head to Washington to buy a bag huh?