As promised...


believe it. People were glad to have come to church THAT day.

And speaking of Annie (from my stash of before-the-haircut-pictures-that-never-got-blogged), if you were to be asked to "tea" at our house right now, you would find out that it was a 9-course meal:


You may think she's saying "Cheese!" in this picture, but look more carefully: it's most definitely "TEA!"

And speaking again of Annie, it's 8:38 am and she's chowing on a full-sized carrot for breakfast. To each her own, girlfriend.

Comments

Kjerstin said…
SOOOOO glad you got a picture. If you would have just said "Annie wore a lot of bows to church today" I NEVER would have pictured that! :) Very lovely.
Ann Marie said…
Thank you so much for sharing. I read the blog first thing in the morning - (right before the first OSO) and it cheers me right up to start the day.
Stace said…
i love your kids! i know i only get go see them every once in awhile, but i sure love reading your updates. they are both darling and i LOVE their little personalities that surely shine through those photos.
Tina said…
Those are some sweet looking hairbows! I wonder which awesome aunt made her all of those?
that is hilarious. You are an awesome mom for letting her do that. I don't think I would be able- which is terrible of me.

Your kids are so cute, I love hearing about them!
Alyson said…
Loved the quotes, especially the one about it being way past 7:00What a cute boy!
Butlers said…
LOVE IT!! Mae would probably attempt that too if she hadn't have cut off all of her front hair!! Believe THAT!
Mullets are back? Nope...

Popular Posts