grama tilly

We have a special woman in our world. Her name is Tilly. Sometimes, she sends my babies happiness in the form of handsewn outfits. I think they are great! Thanks Tilly!



Yesterday in church, Zane finally got to be the "spotlight" in Primary. When the woman told us Zane wanted to be "anything and everything" when he grew up, he busted in with, "Well, except I don't want to be any GIRL things." the fans went wild. In reality, his friend sienna has ingrained in him that all girls want to be princesses when they grow up and he prefers the thought of being a knight, prince, or king. And now that he has a "train engineer's outfit" from Tilly, he's decided it would be okay to be that too.

One last thought for those of you who are snowing in Wyoming: WHAT IN THE WORLD!? :)

Comments

KaLee said…
Hello friend Michelle! Please enjoy a little sunshine for me today! Also, you know that adorable puffy quilt that your kids are dancing on in this post? How the heck do you make that?
Kjerstin said…
I recall spotlighting Zane. One of the funniest things. Ever. It took quite a while with all the commentary that was going on. He is way too smart for such a little guy. :)

By the way, I found out that there is a place here that you can rent (by the hour) a big machine quilter thingy. It stays at the store (phew, where would I put such a huge thing?). I'm seriously going to try it. I'll let you know how bad I mess it up! :)
Ann Marie said…
I think the snow was because the world was sad my birthday was over. What do you think? Gotta love that Tilly. Can't tell you how much we miss you all - so glad to hear (read) all of the cute things and not so cute :) and see all of the always cute kids.
Alyson said…
My kids love the outfits from Tilly. She really is very thoughtful!
Lillie said…
Oh what a darling dress. Oh what would it be like to have a great friend who sews you lovely goodies....

wait a minute.

Which reminds me, I still owe you a photo of my CUTE bag!