MIA

We've been missing in action for the past little while. it's nice that this time around it's because we're MAKING the memories for once, instead of just pining over the idea of it.

What in the world do I mean, you ask? We're not in florida at the moment. I'll leave it at that. with the bonus statement that if anyone within a day's drive of point of the mountain wants to hang out, we'll be here for the next week. call (idaho phone number still) or email (rossmer[at]gmail[dot]com) if you want to play. :)

Comments

Lillie said…
Oh I wish wish wish I were there.... we'll look forward to all the catch up when you're back to the grind.. :)
Lillie said…
Does that mean you're spending Christmas back in FL??
Theurer Clan said…
Hey I have an idea. Drive 3 or 4 hours and come to stroller class!
Brenny said…
Fun fun fun. I hope you have a great time visiting!
Brenny said…
Michelle -- I wanted to send you guys a Christmas card, but I don't have your address. I have my email address posted on my blog -- would you send me your address? Thanks!
amber and james said…
I loved your card! I was thinking about how fun your kids are going to be when they grow up! They are going to be soo cool with you guys as parents. We wish you a Merry Christmas! We don't do the Christmas card thing because I am way too unorganized! Thanks for the card and pic.!
Amber and James Williams