I love you, you're perfect, now change..

We've been here three months..obviously, it's been long enough that we can re-arrange the room, right? well, what a difference a 90 degree angle (couch moving..) can make!

We will move the tv into the bookcase on the wall facing the couch soon...and voila! seemingly more space in our tiny quarters..very welcomed, for sure.
Right after the first shot, Zane said "Mom! take a picture of me!" A welcomed change, I thought! Then I looked over and saw this:

his new "picture pose." that kid...although I know nick is jealous right now of Zane's ability to put full palms on the floor with almost straight legs.. :)
Remember the train city from last week? well, brandon got involved, and things went to a whole new level:


When Zane would tell Brandon how to build something, I would hear Brandon bicker back with "No, Zane, seriously, this is what I do for a living. I REALLY know best." He wasn't very convincing.
And finally, a morning shot of Annie to make me feel better about my own AM shots. :) We're all sleepy sometimes, right?

Our power went out last night around 9pm. Brandon will tell you that again the headlamp saved the day with the dish doing (that dang useful, dang headlamp). :) when they were done, we looked at each other and said, "well, time for bed I guess!" incredible! :) 9:29 or something. granted, some friends showed up a few minutes later (imagine that! friends actually visiting friends and chatting in the evening!) and stayed until our regular bedtime. still, it was funny to me that when the lights go out, all our extra "stay-up-for-crap" disappears instanteously...pretty remarkable.

Comments

Brenny said…
That is the best 'Downward Facing Dog' I've seen. Way to go Zane! The new change looks great.
Jenny said…
Our power has been out four times in the past month, gotta love BI! It was out for five hours Monday morning, and Ben was sick so I couldn't go anywhere. I'm always amazed at how many things I do use electricity.
Kjerstin said…
That's quite a loaded title. . .I wasn't sure what to expect the post to be like! :) The living room looks awesome! So, did you un-cover your re-covered glider or get another one? Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you! :)
cassandadam said…
I see you posted this at 5:50 a.m. Right now it is 3:05 am here and I have been listening (with off again-on again comfort) to Phin cry for the last hour and a half. Not sure what to do with the boy. It started at freakin' 1:45 am. Give me a break! So deciding I couldn't sleep anymore, decided to check blogs. It's nice to know I'm not the only one suffering the night time waking blues. Talk to you soon!

Popular Posts